Tuesday 8 January 2013

My very first NYX haul

Ever since I knew the existence of Sephora, I’ve always wanted to pay a visit there because of Urban Decay.

Then, I got to know that NYX are brought to Malaysia, and it’s at Sephora. That made me want to visit Sephora even more!

So, on my previous trip back home, I decided to pay Sephora KLCC a visit. I was so excited to swatch the Naked Pallette and the Blockbuster pallette. The Naked pallete was amazing but the Blockbuster pallete was not up to my expectation.

After all that swatching and stuff, I searched for NYX counter. I must say, I liked it! I was on a hunt for this particular coral-ish lip colour and I happened to find it there! NYX offers quite a number of colours which suits all skin tone. Besides, they are quite cheap and affordable.

After trying out the products there, I decided to take up the stick blush and lip cream. After a while, one of their MUA, Nurul offered to help me with some make up on. I am of course very glad! She helped me to put on everyday-to work make up. She made me remove whatever make up I had on my face (only my moisturizer, compact powder, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick). Nurul then cleaned, toned and moisturized my face using some Clinelle product if I am not mistaken. While having my face cleansed, she gave me some tips on make up. She also told me to try modeling as according to her, I have the features required to be one. *Shy*

Prior to that, she applied Sephora foundation powder, followed by Urban Decay Single eyeshadow to define my eyes, Givenchy mascara to lift my lashes (after complementing my lashes. Thanks Nurul!), cream blusher from NYX as base and also NYX powder blusher to set. For lips, I applied NY lipbalm followed by NYX lip cream in Antwerp.

I really loved the outcome, as I looked so fresh without looking as though I had much make up on. Before leaving, Nurul sprayed some setting spray so that my make up remains fresh throughout the day.

Finally, after picking up that stick blush and the lip cream, I headed off to the cashier to pay. I signed up to be a member and I’ve gotten myself a Sephora White Card. Not only that, I received free gifts from NYX as well. A lip gloss and a drawstring laced back. How nice!

My haul that day was not only at Sephora but also The Body Shop! I bought myself a body mist. I just fell in love with the scent.

Next? Pictures!

p20121230-183726

 p20121230-183748

 p20121230-183840

NYX Stick Blush in Hibiscus and NYX soft matte lip cream in Antwerp.

Sorry for the bad lighting. The colours and not the same, but the lighting is bad that the colour looks alike.

 p20121230-183907

 p20121230-183927

 p20121230-184006

 p20121230-184023

 p20121230-184044

My free gift: NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural.

This is really my skin tone lip gloss and makes and awesome combo for smokey-eyes!

 p20121230-184104

 p20121230-184639

The Body Shop Body Mist Midnight Bakula.

Mysterious and sensual.

p20121230-184853

And my White Card!

 

So, that’s my haul and I am definitely going again to pick more stuffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir