Friday 1 June 2012

Thank you, my fellow workmates!

Today is my last day at my current job.

I worked here for a month and half and now, I am leaving them for a better future.
Yes, I have scored myself a better job. I shall blog about it real soon.

My current job isn't a glamorous one,but yet it taught me a lot. I can proudly say that I have the experience which some of my friends don't have.

Some may question me, do I regret being on and off of jobs and I can say no, I do not regret doing so.
All my jobs which I had done,gave me something and taught me something which is essential for me in my life.

I will write about my job experiences soon.

Till then~

P/S: Wondering if I have any surprises waiting for me tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir