Wednesday 19 December 2012

Confused soul.

What’s going on with me.

I am in utter confusion. Just because.

I don’t understand what it is. I don’t want to get confused and be confused.

I want to be clear, I don’t want to have this war between my heart and my brain. It’s really confusing!

Sometimes, it feels awesome like no other. Sometimes, it’s all about pain. Not pain ‘pain’, but the heartache.

It is like being in the deepest sh*t and in the same time, being at the sea side under a shady tree, being all so serene and blessed with the tranquility it offers.

Sigh. Messed up, aren’t I?

Adding to that, it involves the families as well. And the beliefs. Oh dear, what am I to do??

 

Sigh.

 

* Images are courtesy from Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir