Monday 23 July 2012

Decision made.

I have been messing up with my own thoughts and have been thinking just too many things than what i can cope with.

Thank God a discussion with someone I highly look up to saved me from all the unwanted hassles, headaches and paranoids. Now, I am clear of what I want to do, and I see next year as a productive and fruitful year :)

 

 

The choice is all mine, and I made my own choice.

I am not gonna regret my choice, and I am going to enjoy every single bit of it!

 

Till then~

3 comments:

  1. glad you've made a decision and that you're thinking straight. it's always good to outweigh the pros and cons to things, but most it's most important to follow your heart. you go girl!

    help us celebrate! join our 1 yr anniversary giveaway!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to do the same too. Whenever I get flustered or confused about something, I ask someone whom I trust for a second opinion like an elder. Usually helps tons!

    keep in touch :)
    -Joyce

    Do you like beauty products?
    We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir