Sunday 1 January 2012

2012..new beginning,new hope

 

I started texting my friends on the night of 31st December itself,and of course they wished me too. Nothing much and nothing great I thought,it is going to be just like the beginning of 2011. I slept as usual, without setting up any new year resolution like most of the people out there.

But when I woke up in the morning, I had this feeling. Weird and pleasant. I liked the feeling though I had no idea why out of a sudden I had that feeling.

It’s hope. A feeling of new hope.

It is as though I feel achieved something I wanted so bad to achieve. It is like I know this year is a promising year, full of surprises, achievements. It is a feeling, saying indirectly to me not to worry and that I will get what I wanted in my life.

If this is a sign for me that this year will be a better year compared to 2011 and my previous unpleasant experiences, I pray to GOD that I will succeed in whatever I do and whatever attempt I take. I really need a good year after what I had experienced in 2011 and year before that. Not that I had really bad experiences in 2011,I had both good and bad experiences in my previous years and I learnt a lot from them. I feel I deserve a much better year after my struggles and ups and downs.

Ah..no words can describe the feeling. It’s neither euphoric nor depressing. It’s just…well,I hope you get what I try to convey,don’t you?

Till then, have a wonderful year of 2012 ahead~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir