Monday 6 February 2012

Boots addict

 

I have been wanting boots for ages..and I just can’t help myself over it.

I fancy those ankle-high boots, as I do not wear shorty-shorts, hence thigh-high boots does me no good. Maybe a knee-high will do, if I can find one with a decent price.

Boots, they just make you scream that you are bold. Yet, fashionable.

0019_sml_large

 

Classic yet elegant.

 

Look at A. Isn’t she adorable with her bow?

Feminine.

Chic.

Love them! They are stylish, elegant and so much more!

Not b**chy, but with class and charm :)

Yes?

I will hunt for one, and be a proud owner of at least one pair of boots, soon!

#resolution, #determination

 

*pics are from Uncle Google

 

Till then~

2 comments:

  1. sangat smart orang pakai boots! kami xsesuai kot. hahaha kaki besar. kalau org kaki kecik2, comel2, lawa la~ hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..cube try dulu..belum try belum tahu kan??

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir