Saturday 25 February 2012

Love when you are ready, don't love when you are lonely.

In love with the caption. Took it from Facebook, posted by a friend.

I agree 100% with the caption. Love is only when we are ready to give and take with another person whom we chose to become a part in us. Love when you are lonely is not love, its the call for you to have someone to spend your time with. Only that, and nothing more.

Anyway, that's not the main point I would like to discuss today. I'll discuss it another time, I am observing and in the process of helping a friend out. Waiting for the outcome :)

I have so many things to blog about, but since my laptop is not functioning well with Internet, I have to use my old PC which is as troublesome as my laptop.

So much things to be done this week as well, and I'm so lazy!
Gosh, I really must stop being lazy and have my things settled.

Till then~

* Very random post, and I am even not bothered to go through it before publishing. Lazy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir