Friday 19 August 2011

Ice Room

 

Okay,I found a place to go for a date in the future.

Where?

The Ice Room shop.

They serve western food and their highlights will be their shaved ice cream.

I love their interior,so classy and elegant.Very stylish.

shamelin

Originated from Taiwan,shaved ice have the shaved texture,whereby the ice cream looks as if its shaven from a big chunk of ice cream.

They are served in a pretty bowl,emerald green bowl.Unique,and gives you the feel of sophistication and luxury.

My mother and I decided to give it a try as the shop is located nearby to the temple we use to go.

Since we both were full from the meal we took at temple,we took only a bowl of ice-cream to share.

We had a tough time choosing the flavor,and we ended up with Snowy Blueberry.(I always loved blueberry,so we decided to give it a go).

blueberry

DSC08219

*pictures are courtesy from Google

The taste was not bad.It’s a mixture of blueberry and vanilla.

Honestly,it was vanilla ice cream with blueberry sauce.

The only thing that spoiled the taste was the raisins/kismis.

Well,let the pictures do the talking..though my pictures are not of high quality,but they have something to say!

08082011(008)

DSC00795

*Ignore my super-tired face*

08082011(007)

But they are expensive,you can mark my word.

A bowl of ice cream can easily cost you a minimum of RM7.90.

If you are willing to spend,then go ahead :)

 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir