Friday 19 August 2011

Yakuza

 

Recently,I came across a Japanese word.Yakuza.

What is Yakuza?

The Yakuza is the name given to organized criminal gangs from Japan. The Yakuza is not a single organization but rather a collection of separate gangs or clans akin to the American Mafia. These violent criminals have left their fingerprints on many aspects of Japanese life, from lowly gambling and prostitution rackets to the halls of high-level political and financial power.

Sounds like gangster?

Yup,Japanese version of mafia/gangster.

However,they are well respected in Japan.Unlike our own mafia,whereby they are dreaded.

We Malaysian have also our own Yakuza,and they can be found in Malacca.

They are respected people,and they treat others well..well,unless you want to be their enemy,then you can always wait for your ‘treat’.

My friend,who knows a few Yakuza described them as people who will treat you well if you treat them well.

I think this applies to everyone,right?I mean if you treat people well,people of course will treat you well in return.

Hrmm..I don’t dare to write more on Yakuza,I don’t want to offend anyone.

You may Google them if you want,but I bet you can’t find much about Yakuza in Malaysia.

They are low-profile people.

 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir