Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Style

 

I love her style.

Especially in Uthamaputiran,in the song Ussumularase.

Her make up is flawless and sweet.Just the way I like.

Her dressing.That is so me!

And her hair.I adore it <3

tamil movie Uthamaputhiran HQ pics-1 Flawless!

Uthama-Puthiran-movie-dhanush-genelia-stills-01 Love her checkered shirt~

1286173361  And her belt.

Uthama-Puthiran-movie-dhanush-genelia-stills-09 

Uthama-Puthiran-movie-dhanush-genelia-stills-03

Love her hair!!

Dhanush-Genelia-Uthama-puthiran-Movie-Stills-8 

uthama-puthiran Her personality~

uthama-puthiran (1) Her style!

 

I can never get enough of this song.I can keep on watching the video clip over and over again.

Awesome song,cute Dhanush and gorgeous Genelia.

 

 

Till then.

4 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir