Thursday 17 November 2011

LOTD- Simple and homely

When I got up in the morning today, I decided to wear one of my favorite Punjabi suit to work. A plain,simple and comfortable suit.
I also decided to have some make-up on my face today. *Feeling extra rajin*
Nothing too fancy, just a simple one to look fresh and I like the healthy glow on my face :)
Sorry that my hair was quite flat. I had the helmet on my head, you see. The picture was captured immediately after I took my seat before anyone even can even see that I am, urmm snapping my own picture??


Items used:
  • Lakme Perfect Radiance Foundation (my second attempt using a foundation, not a pro on that!!)
  • Matte Berry Lipstick from Elianto (love the shade!!)
  • Maybelline Crayon Liner in Brown
  • Avon Pencil Liner in Black
  • Multicolor Blush from Essence
I like the way it looks, so simple and homely,without much make up!
*wink wink*
Good day!!

Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - RSS icons by ComingUpForAir